I ask myself why one too many times
for Sam
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Thoughts whirled through Remi's mind in response to Sam's offer. He could say that he already could create things out of thin air, what use would he have for the bookmaker's skills? But of course that was too rude, even though it was true. And besides, without Sam pouring meaning into the notebooks—his Sam—they really were just things Remi could create on his own. "No, I am happy to help." He said with a certain shake of his head.

Sam's second offer, so close to the thoughts already whirling about in Remi's head just made the alchemist smile sadly and shake his head. "She is still just a baby. But thank you for the offer." Remi replied, striving towards politeness but feeling his resolve wane. He wanted to rake his hands through his curls, conjure vases to smash, and to scream as if that would somehow alleviate the weight of the gulf of darkness that had become a chasm inside of himself. And it was all because he couldn't do the one thing he wanted.

To ask Sam why.

Why didn't he wait. Why didn't he understand.

Why was Remi not worth it?

"I do have to be getting back to the guildhall though. I hope you enjoy your ink."

I fell for your eyes
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
I ask myself why one too many times - by Remi - 03-22-2019, 09:48 PM
RE: I ask myself why one too many times - by Remi - 03-22-2019, 10:12 PM
RE: I ask myself why one too many times - by Remi - 03-22-2019, 11:06 PM
RE: I ask myself why one too many times - by Remi - 03-23-2019, 01:45 AM
RE: I ask myself why one too many times - by Remi - 03-23-2019, 06:03 PM