if i open my eyes
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
As the sky opens up and pulls me in
I can see, I can breathe, I can feel again
It was with some anxiety that Soh approached the shrine, an offering in her hands and a great deal on her mind. She felt wholly unqualified to be making this particular journey - to be carrying the hopes of all of Stormbreak on her shoulders - but she was going to do the best she could by her people. She was going to do whatever it took to see the Abandoned defenses disabled. That was what Stormbreak wanted - and, happily, what she wanted, too.

She knelt before the shrine, the offering in her hands. It was a beautiful bauble of blown glass, a perfect sphere that held the colors and shapes of a galaxy in motion, dotted with little flecks of white to represent a starfield. She hoped that Safrin would like it; she knew less about the goddess than she did about Frey or Ludo, but she'd done her best to bring something that she thought was fitting of Safrin's rumored beauty.

"Hello, Safrin," Soh said softly, nervously, as she carefully set the glass ball on the shrine, ensuring that it wouldn't roll away. "I come to you on behalf of Stormbreak to humbly request your assistance. While the Starshield has served us well, we would like to allow Abandoned into our region now, if that's okay. Can you help us?"

------

This is for an RQ to disable the Abandoned defenses of Stormbreak.
And I'll wave goodbye to the ones below
As I float on by to the great unknown
Sohalia

Messages In This Thread
if i open my eyes - by Sohalia - 07-04-2023, 01:25 AM
RE: if i open my eyes - by Safrin - 07-05-2023, 05:32 PM
RE: if i open my eyes - by Sohalia - 07-06-2023, 01:57 AM
RE: if i open my eyes - by Safrin - 07-06-2023, 08:41 PM
RE: if i open my eyes - by Sohalia - 07-08-2023, 02:40 AM