[SE] under the stars
For Jude <3
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Sohalia
I don't even know myself at all
I thought I would be happy by now
"Come on!" Soh whispered, tugging Jude along with her excitedly. She'd gone to great lengths to prepare a surprise for him, and she hoped that she hadn't been too terribly obvious about her plans. The past season had been crazy for both of them, and she thought they deserved a little time away from it all to just be with each other. Somewhere that they could disappear, if only for a short time. So to King's End she'd brought him - to Mourn in particular - where the rolling hills and open sky made for the perfect camping grounds.

She'd sent word ahead and paid for a small campsite to be set up in advance, chartered a ship to drop them off at Wrenzoak's Refuge, and led the way to her carefully selected site with a great deal of enthusiasm that had, frankly, been lacking of late. The weight of leadership was heavy on her shoulders in Stormbreak, but out here, all that seemed to fade away. Tonight, under the stars, they could just be two kids in love, and what could be better than that?

It didn't take long for them to arrive at a site set up with a tent, two sleeping bags (they could share, using one the lay on and one to cover up with), a pile of wood for a fire, and a bag of supplies (food and the like). She released Jude's hand to spin, throwing her hands up in the air as if to say 'look at all of this,' a grin on her face and light dancing in her eyes. "What do you think?"
The more I try to push it, I realize
Gotta let go of control

Messages In This Thread
[SE] under the stars - by Sohalia - 07-08-2023, 04:07 AM
RE: [SE] under the stars - by Jude - 07-17-2023, 01:36 AM
RE: [SE] under the stars - by Sohalia - 07-17-2023, 01:55 AM