{se} I wonder if I'll ever stop wondering
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru
I don’t care, I’m in love
(Stop before it’s too late)
The thoughts plague her for days before she gives in. Tossing and turning, staring into the dark of her house holding herself as she tries not to feel like all the good she has just gotten her hands around is slipping through her fingers like sand. She thinks of going to Deimos, Talyson or Alys - the only friends she really has - but she knows Deimos, ever the protective brother, will have endless opinions on not only her thoughts but her actions. Talyson was growing, bless his heart, but she couldn't be sure he would be capable of a conversation so heavy and full of history. And Alys...well, she doesn't want to scare the woman away.

Sunjata's promise rings in her head every night. And every night her resolve weakens, her fear and anger grow, and the inevitable draws closer.

So it is that she arrives at his window at the House of Midnight in her falcon form, golden feathers pale in the moonlight overhead as she taps her beak against his window and calls out through the bond. Sunny? Are you awake? Can you come outside?
And I still don’t know why it’s happening
(But I make the same old mistakes)
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
{se} I wonder if I'll ever stop wondering - by Hotaru - 07-09-2023, 06:59 AM