{se} I wonder if I'll ever stop wondering
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Hotaru
I don’t care, I’m in love
(Stop before it’s too late)
She’s grateful that he repositions himself if only so the tenderness in her heart and open expression can’t be easily seen upon hearing his acceptance. Deimos had asked her to be careful, guarded. She thought she was doing that. But it’s so easy, once they’ve let go of those old hurts, to find her hands - now empty - seeking his. The way their fingers are already intertwined physically only make it obvious to her that she is far from succeeding at exercising caution. How can she, when vulnerability and companionship bring her far more comfort than holding him at arms length?

Rolling her head onto his chest, she lets her hand come up to rest beside her cheek right over his heart. The sound, steady beneath her ear, only makes the exhaustion worse.

Huffing a muffled laugh, Ru slips her leg over his own to tangle their ankles, deciding if this is how and where they will both sleep - regardless of what length of time - then there’s no sense in not getting comfortable. “Wake me when you do,” she murmurs, eyes already closed, and she’s already too deep in the throes of slumber to recall all the days she used to say the same when they shared the same bed, same house, same life. It still comes naturally - as does sleeping against his side.

- Fin <3333
And I still don’t know why it’s happening
(But I make the same old mistakes)
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} I wonder if I'll ever stop wondering - by Hotaru - 07-19-2023, 04:51 AM