light the fuse
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
They did not have to wait long before the sound of soft feet upon stone floors announced the approach of a resident. Maea wasn't confident enough to call herself a Loreseeker just yet, not when she had yet to make her way through even one of the books... But she loved spending her time in the Guild hall none the less, and was growing more confident with the place for each day.

Like a pale ghost, dressed all in white save the black scarf about slender shoulders that she never put aside, she looked with quiet interest from the tall, dark man to the slender woman by his side. Recognizing Rexanna, she brightened into a smile and hurried over, happy to see her training companion again.

"Rexanna! This is a nice surprise. Come on in, both of you. Who is your friend?"

She showed them further into the hall towards a sitting area, where comfortable chairs har been placed near a fireplace. A kettle of hot water hung by the fire, and as the guests made themselves comfortable Maea began to arrange a tray of cups, tea and simple treats.

"So, you want to know about the barrier... A very current topic indeed. I might not be the one you want to talk to, as others have received more detailed information lately, but I can fill you in on the basics."

She brought the tray over to them and sat down, smiling rather nervously as she tried to fill the role she was supposed to play. This was her first time guiding anyone, and Maea felt the pressure of conveying accurate information, and on such a broad topic too.

"Why don't you start by telling me what you have learned so far? And a bit about what you hope to find out. I'll do my best to answer your questions."
MAEA
just a glimpse of truth
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
light the fuse - by Deimos - 03-23-2019, 09:12 PM
RE: light the fuse - by Rexanna - 03-23-2019, 09:23 PM
RE: light the fuse - by Maea - 03-23-2019, 09:57 PM
RE: light the fuse - by Amalia - 03-31-2019, 12:14 AM
RE: light the fuse - by Deimos - 03-31-2019, 04:23 PM
RE: light the fuse - by Rexanna - 04-04-2019, 09:33 AM
RE: light the fuse - by Maea - 04-04-2019, 10:01 PM
RE: light the fuse - by Amalia - 04-13-2019, 12:29 PM
RE: light the fuse - by Deimos - 04-13-2019, 05:29 PM
RE: light the fuse - by Rexanna - 04-15-2019, 05:36 AM