light the fuse
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Smiling timidly at the tall, stern looking man, Maea offered her own name in return and guides the guests to comfort, looking happily off at Rexanna ever now and then just to confirm the was really there.

While prepairing the treats she considered their request and sorted through what she ought to tell them first and what to save for later. She was just about to begin when the privacy of the meeting was interrupted by a familiar singing. Maea stiffened instinctively, shoulders tensing up as Amalia came into view. Pale eyes roamed quickly over the younger girl, part eager, part reluctant; it had been a long time since they last spoke properly, and as much as Maea told herself otherwise, she still missed her long time friend. Or... whatever they were. It was complicated.

"Amalia. I... it's nice to see you again." But awkward. Like she was intruding on Amalia's space, barging in where she did not belong.

"I was just about to start filling them in on the barrier. Would you...? I mean, if you have time, if you don't mind, could you help? Jigano told me... you've discovered some new things recently?" Fingering the scarf while avoiding the beautiful woman's gaze, Maea felt like she was shrinking, reduced by the minute by all the unvoiced things that hovered between them. Was it just her, just imagination, or..?

"Well... yes. It is. I... They answered my prayer, Ama."

A touch of wonder to her voice, a smile that was ever so slightly tender. Amalia should know how much a thing like that would mean to her, who had prayed all her life and never received anything. Until now.
MAEA
just a glimpse of truth
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
light the fuse - by Deimos - 03-23-2019, 09:12 PM
RE: light the fuse - by Rexanna - 03-23-2019, 09:23 PM
RE: light the fuse - by Maea - 03-23-2019, 09:57 PM
RE: light the fuse - by Amalia - 03-31-2019, 12:14 AM
RE: light the fuse - by Deimos - 03-31-2019, 04:23 PM
RE: light the fuse - by Rexanna - 04-04-2019, 09:33 AM
RE: light the fuse - by Maea - 04-04-2019, 10:01 PM
RE: light the fuse - by Amalia - 04-13-2019, 12:29 PM
RE: light the fuse - by Deimos - 04-13-2019, 05:29 PM
RE: light the fuse - by Rexanna - 04-15-2019, 05:36 AM