Our heroes, our icons have mellowed with age
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
the sentinel of the north
It was a consolation. The consolation that Noah needed. He let the words sit on his shoulders and sink into his back. He didn't balk and he didn't step away from them, like he would if they had been spoken from someone else. "Remi, you too are a good man. You've got a heart that many people don't have these days." Even as the harbinger of death. Even as an asshole. Even as a puppet without his own autonomy. There was a goodness within Remi that was unable to be demolished, even if the world -- and he -- had tried. He remembered stories of the man Delphine knew, and there was the same light in the depths of Remi now that were present in the shallows of Remi then.

Because, there weren't many people who would give up their insurmountable power and endless time at the side of the one they loved just to protect the world.

Noah sighed, then straightened himself out a little. "I really appreciate you coming down to see me." He let a smile come back to his face, brushing away the icicles that had formed from the seriousness of their conversation. "Halo's changed a bit since the war. Rae expanded and gave us some new territory." He gestured around him at the Greenwing, a blessed place birthed from the trauma to the tundra. "I'd show you around, if you'd like, whenever you'd like."

Noah

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our heroes, our icons have mellowed with age - by Noah - 08-09-2023, 07:36 PM