Sunjata Wrenzaok, House of Midnight
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
Surprise!

Sorry for not writing sooner. I'd make up some arbitrary reason why, but I don't think that would be fair to either of us. We both know why.

I've taken some time and space, though, and I'm feeling much better. I crossed through the Feverlands and the Oerwoud, and I've been spending some time in Torchline. Do you know, there's an island there now made entirely of bones?

Something truly unexpected happened, too. Remi came to see me a week or so ago. And he remembers me, Sunjata. I won't wax lyrical in a letter about it, but I don't have to tell you how much this means.

From Torchline, I travelled up to Stormbreak (I'll have to tell you about their brothel at some point), and took my first skyship ride across to the Greatwood. We were always banned here as Ascended, so it feels special to finally be able to explore the place. I'm writing this on the banks of the Stone Symphony. I think you'd like it here - it's peaceful.

I've only now realised how far I've travelled. It seems like a lot when writing it down! How are things with you?

Be good - and if you can't be good, be careful,
~Isla
Isla

Messages In This Thread
Sunjata Wrenzaok, House of Midnight - by Isla - 07-10-2023, 10:39 AM
RE: Sunjata Wrenzaok, House of Midnight - by Isla - 07-11-2023, 05:27 PM
RE: Sunjata Wrenzaok, House of Midnight - by Isla - 07-13-2023, 06:15 PM
RE: Sunjata Wrenzaok, House of Midnight - by Isla - 07-15-2023, 07:28 PM