[se] killer instincts
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
the lullaby
I had a dream about a burning house
You were stuck inside, I couldn't get you out
It takes a good amount of self-control for Remi's paws not to encircle the fallen tigress and for his jaws not to find the blood-bright artery in her neck. Manticores, not unlike most species, are not particularly fond of having other creatures fall onto their bellies, and so despite resisting the urge not to mortally wound his friend, Remi still bellows a roar of annoyance that's concluded with a snap of teeth.

As Isla finally makes her way off of him, this not at all being like that moment between Nala and Simba, the manticore rises swiftly and gives himself a brisk shake. Glancing at Isla, Remi flares his nostrils for a moment before turning and moving back toward the tree that the Remedy had just fallen jumped down from. Rearing back, he stretches his paws up as high as he could, peeling away the bark with his talons. Then, with the sharp tip of his tail, he carved a very inelegant R followed by an I.

Whether this was meant to serve as a R+I heart, or a signature of responsibility for the dead arachnids was something they could talk about on the skyboat ride home.

~fin
I lay beside you and pulled you close
And the two of us went up in smoke
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
[se] killer instincts - by Isla - 07-10-2023, 04:39 PM
RE: [se] killer instincts - by Remi - 07-10-2023, 04:59 PM
RE: [se] killer instincts - by Isla - 07-10-2023, 05:09 PM
RE: [se] killer instincts - by Remi - 07-10-2023, 05:14 PM
RE: [se] killer instincts - by Isla - 07-10-2023, 05:18 PM
RE: [se] killer instincts - by Remi - 07-10-2023, 05:27 PM
RE: [se] killer instincts - by Isla - 07-10-2023, 05:41 PM
RE: [se] killer instincts - by Remi - 07-10-2023, 05:48 PM