In the beginning there was Darkness
for Maea and Sam
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
out of the night that covers me

“Right,” Wessex says with a nod in agreement with Samuel. “Can’t hurt to ask. Worst she can say is she can’t help.” She then glances at Maea and notices what seems to be a shiver of trepidation, as she is surely faced with something that she’s never seen or done before. “The Lady doesn’t judge the way the Old Gods do. If she shows, you’lll be welcome.”

And with that, she gestures for the two of them to follow and proceeds to find the false aisle of books, feeling her way along the edges until she finds the hand holds and pulls the fake wall apart. Inside is a small obsidian sphere. She gently wipes all the dust away from the shelf and off the ball. Picking up all the old offerings, she puts them in a pocket in her cloak to dispose of later. Discerning eyes glance over the altar now and finding it to her satisfaction, place the tome in front of the altar, open to the first page.

Wessex steps back and takes her customary knee, bowing her head to her chest. She makes no move for Sam or Maea to do the same - they are free to make their own choices and worship (or not worship) as they wish. “Lady,” she begins quietly and calmly. “We come hoping you might be able to enlighten your bright ones so they can help the rest of Caido in your name.” So they can say The Voice told us, and see? She is good.

black as the pit from pole to pole
i thank whatever gods may be
for my unconquerable soul

Messages In This Thread
In the beginning there was Darkness - by Wessex - 03-24-2019, 09:14 PM
RE: In the beginning there was Darkness - by Maea - 03-24-2019, 09:34 PM
RE: In the beginning there was Darkness - by Maea - 03-30-2019, 01:43 PM
RE: In the beginning there was Darkness - by Maea - 04-01-2019, 07:41 PM
RE: In the beginning there was Darkness - by Maea - 04-06-2019, 01:10 PM