this isn't the ideal
For Willis
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Everyone wants to see heaven
But no one wants to say goodbye
Heights had never bothered Sohalia; it was one of the perks of being an Attuned with a winged shift. She'd been flying ever since she was young, and she'd never thought twice about Stormbreak being so high up. Skyships, on the other hand, used to terrify her. To put her life in some other person's hands as they piloted a ship that worked through some means that she didn't quite understand? No, thank you. Still, with the help of a friend who had his own skyship, she'd managed to get over her fear. They were, after all, the fastest way to travel around Caido.

"Ah, sorry," she said, smiling a bit sheepishly. "I forget that not everyone knows Stormbreak well. I'm the leader of Stormbreak; my position is called the Heart. Or, well, it is now, anyway. It used to be the Eye, and then the Commander, but when I took the position, I wanted to do so with a more... personal touch." Then she nodded. "Things are pretty peaceful here. They weren't always, but we've been fortunate of late."
Everyone wants to see heaven
But no one wants to die
Sohalia

Messages In This Thread
this isn't the ideal - by Sohalia - 07-18-2023, 01:03 AM
RE: this isn't the ideal - by Willis - 07-18-2023, 02:16 AM
RE: this isn't the ideal - by Sohalia - 07-18-2023, 03:29 AM
RE: this isn't the ideal - by Willis - 07-19-2023, 06:29 AM
RE: this isn't the ideal - by Sohalia - 07-20-2023, 08:45 PM