{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Hotaru
Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
In the mess of all I have thrown away
Feathers sprout beneath her hand, soft against her palm in an added sensation that only brightens her demeanor further. Even as he pulls away and they both rush to bring air back into their lungs - she hadn't even realized she'd been holding her breath - her fingertips gently trail down the edges of his feathers, feeling each soft vane. With his forehead against her own she can't watch his face the same way, but she can see the shadows of his lashes, the line of his nose. It's entirely selfish, because she can feel everything his face might tell her.

"That one was all me," she admits quietly, lips twitching into a smile, astounded by how little regret she feels for having done it. It's precisely why she doesn't apologize. "Though I'm taller now, aren't I?" Certainly her head is higher given how he holds her. "So I think I win." Not that it had ever been a competition so much as a round of teasing, but she doesn't want him sinking too far into his head, luring him out with humor that tells him everything is okay even as she bumps her nose against his.
Hungry now,
I am gathering new seeds to throw wide
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Hotaru - 07-21-2023, 08:35 PM