{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Hotaru
Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
In the mess of all I have thrown away
She isn’t expecting him to shift so readily, having contented herself with the idea of them flying together in avian forms or simply walking. Still, she does love his Pegasus form, and so with a bright laugh she springs gracefully onto his back and settles herself, letting him know when she’s ready. It’s a form of flying she’s frankly never experienced, being human all the while, and it’s strangely more intimate. Already she can tell she loves it.

Taking Sunjata’s lead on how public he wants to be and how much gossip he wants to court, Ru honestly doesn’t know who all looks because she only has eyes for him until they’ve made it to the kitchen. Gracefully allowing him his chance to scheme, the Valkyrie looks over the drink selections and picks a cocktail with grapefruit which sounds positively delightful and asks for it to be made virgin. Then she rests her hip up against the counter, watching Sunjata from afar with soft eyes she doesn’t bother to hide. When he returns she extends her hand again - wanting to make a point that they’re both choosing to do these things, engage in these physical moments. In time she’ll get comfortable doing it without hesitation, but for now it’s nice to feel like everything is intentional. “So how does this work, do they bring it up to your room or shall we eat in the bar?” As they’d done last time. One is certainly more public but Ru is in no rush - she’ll be here overnight after all.
Hungry now,
I am gathering new seeds to throw wide
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Hotaru - 07-22-2023, 03:55 AM