{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru
Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
In the mess of all I have thrown away
She hopes she's ready too, though with how badly every cell in her body aches for him she doubts there will be any problems there. It feels like a cavernous, empty void in her chest, and the only thing that will fill it is the intensity of his full, unbridled, concentrated love.

The shock of his teeth in her skin is a sweet, blooming pain that contrasts the immediate punch of pleasure as he thrusts into her all at once. "Ah -!" jolts out of her throat as if reminded that not everything can be held in the space of their joined minds, hands scrabbling at the scales down Sunjata's shoulders. Her own nails dig in harmlessly as his hands go to her chest - and gods she loves this shift, maybe she even needs to pick a new favorite, because there's no way he'd be hands-free otherwise without his wings braced beside her head.

Fuck- she whines in return when he pauses, legs curling in tight around his lower back to pull herself closer as if to remind herself he really is fully inside her, nothing left to take. Hitching moans tremble out of her throat as the sensation overload continues; from her breasts to her clit, right above where they're joined. Ru's nails scrape down over his shoulders and further down his chest, equally wanting to return the pleasure of sensation and simply unable to help herself. Please, please, yes, she croons, and the sound purrs in her chest in the absence of words, begging him to continue even as her hips twitch and jolt beneath his torturous fingers.
Hungry now,
I am gathering new seeds to throw wide
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Hotaru - 08-02-2023, 02:49 AM