{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
He’ll hold her as long as she lets him, even as he buzzes with their shared afterglow, still pressed against her with the need to clean himself up; though he isn’t inclined to move any second soon. So instead, he cradles her face and murmurs his soft and gentle appreciations, his love, letting it burn in his chest in the hollow void there.

She leans into his touch with a feline intent, eyes focused on his as he scans her and lets his warm palm gently caress her face. She doesn’t have to say anything else, he knows deep down that it’s there, and it bolsters him for anything coming their way. As for Halo, there’s a gentle whisper of a laugh, a nod of understanding. “If you weren’t so busy there, I’d keep you here all to myself.” It’s a playful, hollow threat, the crease of his smile seen in the corners of his eyes as he leans in for another kiss.

We can deal with it later, though. I have you for tonight and tomorrow, at least. Should get some sleep though, yeah?” He hums softly, pressing his forehead against hers before he has to withdraw to clean up. He isn’t gone long, though, back in the bed with her, arms wrapped around her to tuck her in against his warmth, a wing draped over the bed like an extra blanket.

— FIN <333
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Sunjata - 08-28-2023, 10:25 PM