a long, long time
for Brenna!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 201
I shouldn't laugh, but I know I'm a failure in your eyes
From a quick dip in some underwater gardens with the love of his life, to here... it's the mood-shift equivalent of a wet slap to the face, to put it bluntly. Ronin had only ever intended to fly over the Hollowed Grounds on his way out of the Greatwood, his shape draconic and his demeanour not dissimilar, but the sight of so many new parts of the Grounds amid the familiar ruin and farmland... call it the pull of old trauma, but he finds himself landing soon enough - and in human shape, too.

Walking the Inner Quarter like a man in a dream, Ronin swears he recognises a few streets. Was that a lane he'd run through on his first LongNight, with a babe in arms and blood all over his clothes? Is that the alleyway he and Remi had once strolled down after a visit to the Temple? Letting out a sigh that feels deeper than the breath it rode out on, it wouldn't be amiss to say that Ronin isn't looking where he's going.

In fact, his eyes are nowhere near on the path in front of him as he furrows his brow and strains to recognise a distant voice.
RONIN

Messages In This Thread
a long, long time - by Ronin - 07-25-2023, 05:01 PM
RE: a long, long time - by Brenna - 07-25-2023, 11:51 PM
RE: a long, long time - by Ronin - 07-26-2023, 01:08 PM