quarter life crisis [seasonal event]
Open!
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
Rome wasn't built in a day.
She had begun to hum to herself, beginning on removing the debris from the porch – the stones that had come loose and the bits and pieces of branches and leaves that had accumulated. She hardly noticed as people walked along the street by her home on their way, likely, to the market and to the wares. Rexanna had began focusing harder on the work, hoping that the quicker it got done the less anxiety she’d feel regarding it, and hadn’t noticed at first when a voice called out. At first, she had thought it was for someone else – for the others gathering and beginning to trade and bribe each other’s wares. But as she turned and spotted the man that approached, her brows lifted slightly as she realized he was speaking to her.

The woman didn’t know what he said at first and didn’t bother to ask as he began to speak of able hands and hard work. As a matter of fact, that was exactly what she was looking to do! She set aside the broom to greet him with a wide, sweet smile. “Hello!” She said in response to him, paying little to no mind of his clothes and appearance, but instead on the idea of how she’d be able to repay him. She didn’t have much, but she could certainly make a few things of clothes a bit softer of a fabric, or pillows and blankets into those warm ones full of down. But she didn’t know what to offer aside from her smile that faded slightly as she pulled her dark hair from her face.

I’m afraid I can’t pay you much for the help, but any extra hands on this for me would be immensely helpful! ” She offered, shrugging her shoulders lightly to the man awaiting his answer. She leaned against the side of the porch with the broom within reaching distance, her attention partially on him and the home around her and all the work it needed done. When she focused more on the man, she realized she hadn’t even introduced herself. “Ah, I’m Rexanna by the way.” She introduced herself with a small chuckle.
But it burned in one.

Messages In This Thread
quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Rexanna - 03-26-2019, 02:10 AM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 03-28-2019, 08:07 AM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Rexanna - 03-28-2019, 09:02 AM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 03-28-2019, 10:38 AM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 03-31-2019, 02:22 PM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 03-31-2019, 08:26 PM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 04-01-2019, 07:28 AM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 04-03-2019, 08:36 PM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 04-10-2019, 10:57 AM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 04-13-2019, 08:45 PM