quarter life crisis [seasonal event]
Open!
Are Jormsson
Cobbler / Leatherworker

Age: 31 | Height: 6'4" (193cm) | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Wiggen Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Are
The silence almost became uncomfortable, but Are shrugged it off as simply him being out of tune with how people mostly where around the settlement. What little time he had spent around his neighbors had been stumbling at best, but none of the outright hostility against newcomers he'd both felt and dished out back home. Not that he faulted people for scratching their heads at whatever words slipped out of his mouth when he didn't watch his tongue. Tastes off what he never truly left behind in Midgård.

Suddenly nervous in the face of the stranger he but a moment ago spoke to without a care in the world, Are straightened his back and cleared his throat. "Are, cobbler, tanner and laborer." he said and offered a small bow as he'd come to pick up, from where he was not sure anymore. With his more measured voice faded his brightness of the smile somewhat, concern entering his mind and creasing his forehead. The talk of payment always had him in a bind. Not one to drive a hard bargain and more than willing to be left with kind words and a debt of gratitude, Are chuckled at the notion of being paid in more than a bat on the back. Yet he knew what little materials and feed he had was running out, one could not live on rabbit alone.

"I... No, there's no need. What little I need I have or take from the land, the least I can do is to give back what I can." he said, stumbling on words that felt foreign again, but managing to not revert to his own tongue. Only a moment after the words left his lips he realized he'd done it again and chuckled. "I mean, I'd be happy to help folks kind and fair with whatever needs doing, keeps me in favor even when the winds aren't in mine." Are added with a little extra something on his voice again, but still keeping himself at a comfortable distance.

Messages In This Thread
quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Rexanna - 03-26-2019, 02:10 AM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 03-28-2019, 08:07 AM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 03-28-2019, 10:38 AM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 03-31-2019, 02:22 PM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 03-31-2019, 08:26 PM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 04-01-2019, 07:28 AM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 04-03-2019, 08:36 PM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 04-10-2019, 10:57 AM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 04-13-2019, 08:45 PM