quarter life crisis [seasonal event]
Open!
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
Rome wasn't built in a day.
Sapphire eyes watched him curiously as he straightened and cleared his throat, offering him a gentle easy smile in response. And she listened intently, leaning on the broom, while he spoke his name and what he did for work. Brows lifted slightly at the idea of a cobbler, refraining from looking down to her beat up boots before he was speaking of no payment necessary. Eyeing him curiously, she nodded but picked the broom up again. “I know how that goes.” She offered quietly in response, a small chuckle leaving her lips. Rexanna had never truly been in favor with the gods, unable to actually summon them aside from her few times with Frey.

She was certain that her glamour was the only good favor she’d be getting anytime soon. But it didn’t bother her any. “If nothing else, I could at least make some things for you? I’ve been sewing a lot lately and I can offer some of my work for the help around here?” She suggested, pausing to look back to the things that needed work. “Just let me know if any of that appeals to you.” She looked back to Are with a grin and a flash of a wink. Rexanna, then, picked up the broom fully off the ground and stepped a bit closer to where Are was, the location easier to spot everything she needed done.

First things first, I need to get some of the shrubs and rocks off of the porch and steps here. I have a window over here that could use a bit more sealing to keep the warmth from leaking out. And…” She paused, eyeing her home a bit suspiciously. “There was another thing I can’t remember right now, but we’ll get there.” She laughed again, stepping back to her porch and reaching around to a small beat up closet to pull out a few of the tools that had been left there. “Help yourself to these, if you find you need them. They were left here from the last person that lived here.” She turned to Are with a grin.
But it burned in one.

Messages In This Thread
quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Rexanna - 03-26-2019, 02:10 AM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 03-28-2019, 08:07 AM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 03-28-2019, 10:38 AM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Rexanna - 03-31-2019, 04:36 AM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 03-31-2019, 02:22 PM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 03-31-2019, 08:26 PM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 04-01-2019, 07:28 AM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 04-03-2019, 08:36 PM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 04-10-2019, 10:57 AM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 04-13-2019, 08:45 PM