quarter life crisis [seasonal event]
Open!
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
Rome wasn't built in a day.
She continued to work while he worked as well, but she did glance to him now and then to see him work on ripping the shrubs that had overgrown out of the earth to move it. And she listened while he spoke of landing just barely a week ago – her brows raising in a smidge of awe. “Oh, quite fresh I see.” She offered with a chimed laugh, shrugging her shoulders but continuing to clean off the pathway. “It’s not an easy transition at first, but it gets easier the longer it goes.” Rexanna added, perhaps a bit quickly, before she had finished and moved to put the broom away before grabbing onto something she could use for the sealant of her windows.

His question poised to her gave her a bit of pause. And before she could answer, he spoke of it not being his business and offering a thumbs up when he spoke of the sky which caused her to laugh once more. “I arrived two seasons ago. This season marks my third.” She gave him a wide, brilliant smile. “Hasn’t been too terrible though. The place I came from before this was worse.” She shrugged her shoulders, an effortless roll that caused her hair to dance along her chest.

She turned back to the windows and used a small screw driver to pry out the old sealant that had gone bad before she cleaned it up and began to put the sealant in. “I hope you’re able to find your way around here! I can also try to answer some questions you might have.” She offered kindly, beginning to lay in the new sealant.
But it burned in one.

Messages In This Thread
quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Rexanna - 03-26-2019, 02:10 AM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 03-28-2019, 08:07 AM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 03-28-2019, 10:38 AM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 03-31-2019, 02:22 PM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 03-31-2019, 08:26 PM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Rexanna - 04-01-2019, 06:27 AM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 04-01-2019, 07:28 AM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 04-03-2019, 08:36 PM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 04-10-2019, 10:57 AM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 04-13-2019, 08:45 PM