quarter life crisis [seasonal event]
Open!
Are Jormsson
Cobbler / Leatherworker

Age: 31 | Height: 6'4" (193cm) | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Wiggen Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Are
After a bit of toil and struggle the bush finally relented, sending Are hurtling back over his own shoulder and showering him in a fine mist of dirt. "Not easy? No, it never is. he quipped, the thorny, stubborn bush in his hands a nice metaphor for his days in Caido thus far. Refusing to budge and stuck in place even though the seasons shifted, not that he'd ever admit it to himself.

Clearing a small path for the bigger of the rocks allowed him to begin heaving and tugging at it. Straining as his feet dug into the ground and allowed greater purchase, rewarding him with a soft thud as it reluctantly rolled up on its side. "Caido is... Unique."

"People have told me it's dead, but what little I've seen have told me otherwise." he said, hands on hips and chest heaving from the exertion of rolling the boulder out of the way. A few small nicks and scratches burned his chest but Are was still thankful for the cool breeze on his skin. Like a damn furnace, his wife liked to say, always working up a sweat even though the frost still gnawing at the windowsills.

"I won't lie, it isn't Aros, there's no two ways about it. Seemingly bleak and in ruins, sure, but I see something more." he nodded along with the statements, but kept his eyes intently locked on the rock, as if the words themselves would compel it to scoot on over to the small pile. "Somewhere to begin anew." Are remarked and went in for a second attempt at the task ahead. Rocking back on the balls of his feet and pulling with all his might. After a small pause, another puff and a satisfying thud rang out as he triumphantly dropped the rock on the pile.

"A strong foundation, and on it, we build whatever we want. What would you build? he asked and smiled. Standing dirty, scuffed and sweating but without the tension that previously had haunted his expression.

Messages In This Thread
quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Rexanna - 03-26-2019, 02:10 AM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 03-28-2019, 08:07 AM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 03-28-2019, 10:38 AM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 03-31-2019, 02:22 PM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 03-31-2019, 08:26 PM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 04-01-2019, 07:28 AM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 04-03-2019, 08:36 PM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 04-10-2019, 10:57 AM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 04-13-2019, 08:45 PM