quarter life crisis [seasonal event]
Open!
Are Jormsson
Cobbler / Leatherworker

Age: 31 | Height: 6'4" (193cm) | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Wiggen Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Are
Safe.

Yet again that word came back, again and again people had spoken of safety as it was some final great thing. Everlasting peace and safety, a place where nothing bad happened and where all was good again. Surely a lofty goal, life could never be free of worry, that was just the order of things to the little man. Be glad for what was and try not to worry about what had been or what would become, that was always how life had gone on and would, even in the strange new place Are had found himself in. Caido, Hel, Niflheim, dead or alive, it would never matter to those living it. As it should not had mattered to Are.

Laying the last stone on the pile he paused and chewed on the thoughts for a moment. Wiping the sweat from his brow and stroking his stubbly chin, idle movements to stir the bubbling mess of a mind in hopes something useful would float to the surface.

Leadership.

Rexanna's ideas mirroring the pale lady's almost perfectly, she even had the hesitation down to a tee. What idea she had planted and that had slowly sprouted with the coming warmth grew yet another inch, its roots digging deeper into the thawing soil.

"You know, there was one who said the exact same things." he finally said, sauntering over the patchy ground back towards the house. "I'm hard to convince, 'stubborn as a West Gothnian ox' my wife liked to say, yet I think you and her are right. People need leaders, someone with the mettle to do hard things. Not like me, no, I am far too comfortable."

Messages In This Thread
quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Rexanna - 03-26-2019, 02:10 AM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 03-28-2019, 08:07 AM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 03-28-2019, 10:38 AM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 03-31-2019, 02:22 PM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 03-31-2019, 08:26 PM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 04-01-2019, 07:28 AM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 04-03-2019, 08:36 PM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 04-10-2019, 10:57 AM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 04-13-2019, 08:45 PM