quarter life crisis [seasonal event]
Open!
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
Rome wasn't built in a day.
The work seemed to go fast, the day moving on as they worked and chatted and it seemed like things were finally close to being wrapped up as Are moved the final amount of stones onto the pile he had created. Rexanna had decided it looked like some kind of stone golem that could use a bit of paint and decorating to make something really stand out and be perhaps a bit silly for the people that walked by her home. But she didn’t respond to him yet until he mulled over the idea she had come to. Leadership.

When he spoke again, talking of someone that had said a similar thing, she smiled and nodded as she finished up the sealing of the windows. “I think it’s a common thing nowadays with so many people here and no clear sign of what to do.” She offered quietly, stepping away from the window and wiping her hands together to rid it of dust and dirt. She regarded Are for a moment longer, as he spoke of his wife and how stubborn he was – to which a chime of a laugh erupted from the woman.

Ah, you’re married? Or were?” She questioned curiously, wondering if the other woman had made it here too or if Are was alone in this as much as she was when she started (albeit much different circumstances; it seemed as though Are was a kind enough man and likely would have loved to have his wife with him here as well). “I was married before I came here.” She offered quietly as a sort of common thread between them.

But she thought about it a bit more and smiled softly at the idea before she could say it. “I’m not interested in it much either, to be honest. Perhaps someone will come along though, prove themselves in a way, hmm?” She said, but she leaned against her porch with that same soft smile toward Are as she looked at all the work they had accomplished. His brawn paired with her broom and adept hand at sealing the windows. “Well, I think that about does it! What do you say?” She asked, glancing back to the man.
But it burned in one.

Messages In This Thread
quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Rexanna - 03-26-2019, 02:10 AM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 03-28-2019, 08:07 AM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 03-28-2019, 10:38 AM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 03-31-2019, 02:22 PM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 03-31-2019, 08:26 PM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 04-01-2019, 07:28 AM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 04-03-2019, 08:36 PM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Rexanna - 04-09-2019, 11:20 PM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 04-10-2019, 10:57 AM
RE: quarter life crisis [seasonal event] - by Are - 04-13-2019, 08:45 PM