no room for business in paradise
Eden Query
Merchant

Age: 23 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Song Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Eden

Her boots in hand, sand scratching between her toes and dusting the backs of her calves, Eden brought a wide grin to the Hanged Man. She nudged Lorin in the side (who shot her a what was that for? kind of look) and pointed at a bottle behind the bar.

"They have that brand you like. Go get us a table and I'll get us some drinks."

The next look her brother shot her was a mix of exasperation and amusement as he accepted the heavy pack she handed him. "Are you going to be this bossy all the time? Make mine a double, E." But he looked relieved as he claimed a two-top in partial shade, heaving a contented sigh and sinking into his chair. Maybe he wasn't cut out for their adventure. Eden wasn't even tired. Traveling on a Skyship was invigorating. Then again, she hadn't had to do much but sit back and enjoy the journey.

She slid onto a stool, dropping her boots beneath it, and let her coat fall back to drape from elbow to elbow, exposing her shoulders to the refreshing sea air. Then she leaned her weight on her arms atop the bar, lacing her fingers together.

"Are you Flora?" she asked a woman who fit the rough description Talyson gave her. "I'm meant to tell you there's a delivery coming your way later on."
don't even ask cuz you know what I'll say:
somehow I'm going to get my way

Messages In This Thread
no room for business in paradise - by Eden - 07-27-2023, 05:07 PM
RE: no room for business in paradise - by Flora - 07-27-2023, 05:55 PM
RE: no room for business in paradise - by Eden - 07-27-2023, 07:49 PM
RE: no room for business in paradise - by Flora - 07-28-2023, 12:34 AM
RE: no room for business in paradise - by Eden - 07-28-2023, 09:12 AM
RE: no room for business in paradise - by Flora - 07-28-2023, 03:10 PM
RE: no room for business in paradise - by Eden - 07-29-2023, 09:55 AM
RE: no room for business in paradise - by Flora - 08-17-2023, 07:05 PM