twilight marauders
for Eden!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
THE SUPERNOVA
Don't tell anyone, but Ronin is lost.

How one manages such a thing is beyond him, given that the city is literally floating and it's not like he can wander off the edge of it or anything. But it doesn't make it any less true, and as he ducks around a section of overhanging roots and rocks, he almost concedes defeat and resorts to shifting to fly out and make his escape. Almost.

But with the dying light of day bleeding through the gaps in Stormbreak's tangled underside, the earth is painted in shades of rich copper and gold; it's unexpectedly beautiful, and Ronin allows himself to linger a bit longer to watch the rise and flow of light on the stone.

Places like the Grotto hadn't existed when he'd been Commander of the Storm - a time that feels like forever ago now, when the city had been rooted firmly on the ground and war loomed on the horizon like an impossibly tall shadow. Stormbreak feels more whimsical, these days, an opinion that is further cemented in Ronin's mind when he spots a sparkle of something on a makeshift ledge nearby.

It looks as though it has been wrapped up, but animals or the weather have torn the brown paper somewhat, revealing an intricate and entirely impractical tea set nestled against the rock. Eyeing the cups and saucers as if there might be a genie hiding in them, Ronin finally sighs and starts to make his way over. Fine - colour him intrigued.
now don’t you lose hope
I swear I never dream that we’re alone
I swear I still believe but I don’t know

Messages In This Thread
twilight marauders - by Ronin - 07-27-2023, 05:58 PM
RE: twilight marauders - by Eden - 07-27-2023, 10:04 PM
RE: twilight marauders - by Ronin - 07-28-2023, 06:04 PM
RE: twilight marauders - by Eden - 07-29-2023, 10:36 AM
RE: twilight marauders - by Serendipity - 07-29-2023, 10:36 AM
RE: twilight marauders - by Ronin - 07-29-2023, 12:07 PM