non lo voglio
For Eden!
Mateo Taliesin
Botanist

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 17 - Int: 0
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Mateo
Champagne, cocaine, gasoline
and most things in between
Quite when the wall decided to lead him on a merry dance is beyond Mateo, but he does find himself folding around a corner and braced against the alleyway bricks a moment later. Blinking down at the cluster of barrels on the ground, it takes an embarrassing amount of time for him to realise that one of them boasts a head of truly glorious red locks. Oh, and it can talk as well apparently.

"You are the prettiest barrel I have ever seen," Mateo informs it, stepping back from the wall and blinking a couple of times; all for the best, as it happens, because it abracadabras the object into a woman. "And it is already past midnight," the botanist mumbles to himself. Far too late in the day for things to start becoming people and vice versa.

Anyway. "I was trying to find somewhere to get a new drink," he says, belatedly and accidentally fulfilling her wishes by stretching out a hand adorned with rings to offer her help standing. "But I think I have found something better."
I roam the city in a shopping cart
a pack of Camels and a smoke alarm

Messages In This Thread
non lo voglio - by Mateo - 07-27-2023, 06:35 PM
RE: non lo voglio - by Eden - 07-27-2023, 09:08 PM
RE: non lo voglio - by Mateo - 07-28-2023, 07:31 PM