[se] tell me that i'm better now
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
The skyport and the boats made traveling easier. While it took much longer than using a portal ever did, it came without the entangling of the Voice and her cronies. Noah endured the length of the travel with his wife and children settled next to him. Cordelia carried Marcus in the wrap carrier he preferred, whereas Margot preferred to be in the arms of either of her parents, so Noah held her. By the time they arrived to the Greatwood and unloaded, his arms were weary with the, albeit small, weight of the child for so long.

He persisted on, however, knowing carrying the girl in his arms would keep her from screaming like she did when her mother tandem carried her with her brother in the wrap. "Thankfully we don't have to travel far." Noah said as he adjusted the pack on his back and balanced Margot in his other arm. He smiled to Cordelia with warm blue eyes wrinkling in the corners.

When they found a clear spot near a large tree, Noah set everything down, including his daughter on a blanket. "The captain said the weather should be nice for tonight." He said as he pulled the sleeping mats from their ties around his pack. "We should stay warm and dry together." He was so glad he had coaxed Delia into this trip.

Noah Olson
the sentinel of the north

Messages In This Thread
[se] tell me that i'm better now - by Noah - 07-28-2023, 02:31 PM
RE: [se] tell me that i'm better now - by Noah - 07-28-2023, 03:29 PM
RE: [se] tell me that i'm better now - by Noah - 07-28-2023, 04:03 PM
RE: [se] tell me that i'm better now - by Noah - 07-28-2023, 04:32 PM
RE: [se] tell me that i'm better now - by Noah - 07-29-2023, 03:07 PM