[se] is such a thing even possible
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
noah
I feel the pages turning, I see the candle burning down before my eyes
After working with Soleil to break the entryway of the guildhall free from the work of the cloud spiders, Noah parted ways with the girl. She was looking for someone else, anyways. Noah, with the silk now cleared, moved in deeper to the hall. He went into the kitchen area looking for jars that he could use to hold and store some of the silk. He thought it might be a useful item for the guild to have access to, given the strength it took him and the time it took both him and his comrade to tear down what had been laid.

When he stepped into the kitchen, he noticed her first. At the table where they would share meals before or after hunts, go over plans, and even drink together. "Ru." Noah said, his eyes falling on her and his face softening. He smiled, but stepped to the cupboard with the jars. Opening it, he took one down and placed it on the table. Then he took some of the silk from his pocket and dropped it inside.

code by odd

Messages In This Thread
[se] is such a thing even possible - by Noah - 08-10-2023, 06:29 PM
RE: [se] is such a thing even possible - by Noah - 08-19-2023, 02:12 PM
RE: [se] is such a thing even possible - by Noah - 08-25-2023, 05:00 PM
RE: [se] is such a thing even possible - by Noah - 08-28-2023, 06:04 PM
RE: [se] is such a thing even possible - by Noah - 08-28-2023, 06:42 PM