[se] is such a thing even possible
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
noah
I feel the pages turning, I see the candle burning down before my eyes
Noah's lips came in on each other as she dismissed the apology. He understood, and the tiniest nod of his head indicated that well. He took in a breath as she stood and rescued her lantern from another spider. His jaw feathered at the thing, but his glacier eyes followed her even as she squeezed his arm. He reciprocated her feelings over the bond -- a love that was welled deep between the two of them, even if it was a type of love without a title. "always." He smiled as she departed.

Pushing his chair back from the table, Noah stood. He wasn't sure if Hotaru or Soleil were out of the building, or if anyone else was in here, but if there was evidence of any of his friends or allies within sixty feet of him, they would receive a beautiful blessing. The dome centered on him but capped around the building, celestial light floating through walls to coat any within it that he accepted with healing and renewed vigor. And the spiders within? Well, the guildhall was littered with their tiny, curled up corpses as Noah went to find a broom and rid the place of them.

FIN

code by odd

Messages In This Thread
[se] is such a thing even possible - by Noah - 08-10-2023, 06:29 PM
RE: [se] is such a thing even possible - by Noah - 08-19-2023, 02:12 PM
RE: [se] is such a thing even possible - by Noah - 08-25-2023, 05:00 PM
RE: [se] is such a thing even possible - by Noah - 08-28-2023, 06:04 PM
RE: [se] is such a thing even possible - by Noah - 08-28-2023, 06:42 PM