the tigers come at night
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 28 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
I couldn't utter my love when it counted
Ah, but I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now
You might think that after all Koa has been told about Safrin and her fickle nature, the boy would be rather reluctant to seek the starlit goddess' favor for fear of her wrath.

You'd be wrong, of course.

No, if anything Sunjata's tale of Safrin's awesome and awful power has only made Koa more curious to know the starlit goddess. It doesn't hurt that Ronin is now in his life, a shining example of what majesty and splendor and heroism graced by a celestial kiss. Besides, now that he knows Sunjata's history he knows not to make the same mistakes. Koa has no allegiance to be challenged, no traitorous lover to protect.

Instead, he has gifts. At the top of the lighthouse he places his offerings: a silver dragon brooch inlaid with semi-precious scales, its vibrant eyes clear sapphire as deep as starry skies. It sits atop a bouquet of flowers, blue and purple forget-me-nots littered with baby's breath. Pipsqueak eyes it plaintively from her perch on Koa's shoulder, clearly rather put out that the bauble isn't for her.

Stepping back from the makeshift altar, Koa utters his prayer. "My Lady of Stars - it would be my honor to speak with you this night, if you would see fit to grace a humble Dragoon with your presence." Untethered and unavowed and flush with the arrogance of youth, he feels willing and ready to offer Safrin the things she desires: loyalty, strength, and wellspring of ambition ready to be directed towards a higher cause.
Koa
And I couldn't whisper when you needed it shouted
Ah, but I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now
totally sniped from odd ilu

Messages In This Thread
the tigers come at night - by Koa - 08-10-2023, 06:48 PM
RE: the tigers come at night - by Safrin - 08-17-2023, 05:29 PM
RE: the tigers come at night - by Koa - 08-21-2023, 04:59 PM
RE: the tigers come at night - by Safrin - 08-23-2023, 01:31 AM
RE: the tigers come at night - by Koa - 08-24-2023, 03:14 AM
RE: the tigers come at night - by Safrin - 08-26-2023, 06:04 PM
RE: the tigers come at night - by Koa - 08-28-2023, 08:19 PM