[RQ] and in the whistle of the wind
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 28 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580

Koa

We're going down, down in an earlier round
And sugar, we're going down swinging
Look at me. I am the captain now.

This is absolutely what Koa would be saying, if only he had knowledge of modern day memes. Alas, without the internet to supply an endless parade of referential zingers, the young Dragoon will have rely on his own wit.

Luckily he has that in spades (or so he thinks, at least).

It's a beautiful Leafchange day, bright and crisp and comfortable enough for Koa to wear a tanktop and shorts. The little sailboat he's rented - scarcely more than a dinghy, if we're being honest - skims merrily across the ocean waves, skirting through the shallows of the Kuali'i isles as they progress toward the Maw. Three bags of handmines sit at the bottom of the boat, resting by the feet of his companions (and passengers), ready to be sunk. It's a beautiful day to say farewell to old traditions, Koa thinks.

They crest a wave and the little boat rises, Koa whooping in delight as it slides down the other side. "Gorgeous, isn't it?" the Dragoon calls from his place at the tiller, grinning beneath reflective glasses and a shock of wind-swept hair. "Does it look like we're getting close?" Perhaps Everest, as a certified pilot, would have been a better choice, but Koa is emboldened by his stint steering the Blessing, and honestly, he's so godsdamned pleased with himself - would you really take that away?

I mean, look at him. He is the captain now.
I'll be your number one with a bullet
A loaded god complex, cock it and pull it

Messages In This Thread
[RQ] and in the whistle of the wind - by Koa - 08-11-2023, 08:04 PM
RE: [RQ] and in the whistle of the wind - by Anju - 08-29-2023, 02:04 AM
RE: [RQ] and in the whistle of the wind - by Koa - 08-30-2023, 04:29 PM
RE: [RQ] and in the whistle of the wind - by Anju - 09-07-2023, 05:09 PM
RE: [RQ] and in the whistle of the wind - by Koa - 09-08-2023, 04:39 AM
RE: [RQ] and in the whistle of the wind - by Anju - 09-16-2023, 07:34 AM
RE: [RQ] and in the whistle of the wind - by Koa - 09-18-2023, 06:06 PM