floating away || hotsprings
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
THE SUPERNOVA
Oblivious to the way his first impressions have underwhelmed the other man, Ronin listens quietly and, when he realises there aren't dragons to slay nearby or any similar perils, submits himself instead to the hotspring waters. "You can be as forward as you like," he says with a lopsided smile, one that eases into something altogether more gentle as the steam and hot water get to work on the day's aches.

"Were it a couple of years ago, I'd be inclined to agree with you," he admits, of having more important things to do. "At the height of the war, and so on. But now, I suppose it depends on your definition of important." With an easy shrug, he sinks further into the springs. "Safrin would see me make my presence known again in Caido, so that's what I've been doing. Torchline, Stormbreak, and now here. But the Citadel is peaceful, and it has a strong Warden to protect it."

And so, he says with a roll of his wrist, here he is. "You might say this conversation is the most important thing I'm doing so far today."
now don’t you lose hope
I swear I never dream that we’re alone
I swear I still believe but I don’t know

Messages In This Thread
floating away || hotsprings - by Ephrem - 08-17-2023, 02:05 AM
RE: floating away || hotsprings - by Ronin - 08-18-2023, 09:11 AM
RE: floating away || hotsprings - by Ephrem - 08-18-2023, 09:40 AM
RE: floating away || hotsprings - by Ronin - 08-18-2023, 10:13 AM
RE: floating away || hotsprings - by Ephrem - 08-18-2023, 10:34 AM
RE: floating away || hotsprings - by Ronin - 08-20-2023, 07:01 AM