(SE) try to make all the amends
Zeph <333
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// i came from a broken home, so look at all my broken bones
count me in, but count me out, i know what this is about //
It’s unfortunately been a while since he’s checked back in on his safe haven home. But he finds it important to check in here and there — given the few and far between people that still choose to live there. Understandable, given the way that the world outside has changed. So he makes his occasional rounds, drifting from place to place, bringing little bags of things collected from the House of Midnight and Torchline to give in case people needed new blankets and clothes for the upcoming season.

He’s greeted with a few people willing to take them, but there’s a few more bags that sit out front of his home — a wooden sign posted out front with paint sunk into the wood that says ‘free, take one’. And he looks to his front door to see that terrible webbing all across the front of it as well as a couple of the spiders already trying to race to the bags that he’s securely tied up.

So he uses his water magic to push them away, before he focuses on trying to clean up his door.
the flood
// i'm the next, so get in line
just let me have my fucking time //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) try to make all the amends - by Sunjata - 08-22-2023, 07:04 PM
RE: (SE) try to make all the amends - by Koa - 08-23-2023, 06:37 PM
RE: (SE) try to make all the amends - by Sunjata - 08-24-2023, 08:17 PM
RE: (SE) try to make all the amends - by Koa - 08-25-2023, 02:27 PM
RE: (SE) try to make all the amends - by Sunjata - 08-25-2023, 09:24 PM
RE: (SE) try to make all the amends - by Koa - 08-28-2023, 05:15 PM
RE: (SE) try to make all the amends - by Sunjata - 08-28-2023, 09:53 PM