[se] we wandered, we wandered
Jata <3
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 28 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
So tired trying to see from behind the red in my eyes
No better version of me I could pretend to be tonight
So stunned was Koa by Sunjata's agreement that he couldn't quite find the words to protest - and, if we're being honest, he didn't much want to. Already feeling quite over his head in regards to this adventure, it'd be a lie to say the young man wasn't a little bit relieved to have gained the aid of a proper adult.

And so they set off, the unlikely pair. Sunjata's offer of flying them is politely demurred, Koa preferring to keep his commandeered skyship close (and feeling a bit odd about the idea of riding another man's back). It's late in the day by the time they set off, and though they make good time on their adventure Leafchange means the days are short. Together they scout out a place to camp, and it isn't long before a fire is going courtesy of Pipsqueak, a fresh-caught blink hare roasting on its flames.

"So, yeah, when we got to the Fingers they had no idea what was coming." Koa's retelling of his adventures at sea has been accompanied by bright grins and gesticulations, and perhaps a little exaggeration, the young man clearly pleased to have a captive audience for his tale. Setting down the rock and stick he's been using to illustrate the sea battle, the young man leans back on his elbows, copper-flecked eyes taking in the stars that twinkle above. "I just wish I had been more useful. Definitely need to figure out how to fight at range," he says ruefully, clenching and unclenching the calloused hands that had gripped a steering wheel instead of a bow.
Koa
No other version of me I would rather be tonight
And, Lord, she found me just in time

Messages In This Thread
[se] we wandered, we wandered - by Koa - 08-29-2023, 03:26 PM
RE: [se] we wandered, we wandered - by Sunjata - 08-29-2023, 04:28 PM
RE: [se] we wandered, we wandered - by Koa - 08-29-2023, 08:14 PM
RE: [se] we wandered, we wandered - by Sunjata - 08-29-2023, 09:38 PM
RE: [se] we wandered, we wandered - by Koa - 08-30-2023, 04:11 PM
RE: [se] we wandered, we wandered - by Sunjata - 08-30-2023, 04:39 PM
RE: [se] we wandered, we wandered - by Koa - 08-30-2023, 05:24 PM
RE: [se] we wandered, we wandered - by Sunjata - 08-30-2023, 07:12 PM