share our dreams and sit our thrones
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
kiss your perfect day goodbye
"Then they wouldn't be human," Ronin fires back, though his voice is somewhat muffled by the way he's leaning precariously out over the balconette to try and scowl through the curtains. (It does nothing for his perception and everything for his backside, incidentally). "And I'm not sure what they were hoping for, but it does seem to have been effective." If the effect they were going for was 'vague panic' from the audience, anyway.

Shifting back and straightening out his suit jacket, Ronin rolls his shoulders and offers his counterpart a haughty look. "I am hardly nefarious right now," he informs him. "I'd say crooked at best." But that's besides the point - he's quite certain there's no hair burning in their immediate vicinity, though that doesn't rule it out, and he finds himself nodding and already heading for the exit to their box.

"If it is anything diabolical, I suppose you'll get your wish. About the play ending there, I mean."
because the world is on fire
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
share our dreams and sit our thrones - by Ronin - 08-31-2023, 06:28 PM
RE: share our dreams and sit our thrones - by Ronin - 10-11-2023, 07:07 PM