[SE] fell from the pedestal right down the rabbit hole
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru
I know that I should have told you that I would die
Just to hold you
If Ru is capable of anything, it's reading the wickedness in others, so well-versed in it as she is - and how often she sees it in the mirror. Laughing, Ru shakes her head fondly in a cascade of golden hair. Sunjata would likely be flustered by Alys, but perhaps it would be good for him to have a reading as well. It had certainly changed her own life. In fact, their romantic reunion could almost entirely be attributed to Alys' reading for Ru.

Though Alys is usually not the touchy type, Ru knows her well enough to be sure of her own welcome, and wraps an arm around the seer's shoulders to pull her into a side-hug. "I'm glad you did. Halo would not be the same without you, my dear." And, with her cheek perched on Aly's shoulder, her next murmured sentence is meant almost entirely for Alys' ear alone - intimate and sincere. "I would not be the same without you." Another thing - another person - to add to her list of things she could not live without.

- Fin <33
And if I just had my shit together I could be with you
But I'm too high on paranoia
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] fell from the pedestal right down the rabbit hole - by Hotaru - 10-18-2023, 01:30 AM