Personal Quest [seasonal event] kindness keep a lonely company
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825

Phoebe smiled brightly as Amalia accepted the flower crowns and even placed one on her head. Success! It was a small offering, a small step, but perhaps a little gesture could go a long way.

She hurried her way over to Rexanna and Lily, glad to be working on a project with friends and not strangers. It seemed they were missing some fabric...but Rex was already on finding some and Lily was quick to help. At the redhead's question she had to resist the urge to raise her hand, feeling like she actually might know the answer. "Well, this is a festival during the season of rebirth, for Rae, so perhaps things like flowers? I think I saw some growing outside we could use?" she said, glancing between Rex and Lily and Amalia. If that was deemed the correct course of action, that would be exactly what she would do, picking the prettiest blooms from around the shop.

Phoebe
shine like gold, buzz like a bee, oh you make me smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: [seasonal event] kindness keep a lonely company - by Phoebe - 04-07-2019, 02:08 PM