[SE] A light by the door
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
yet my blood renders me a King
Sah let out a chuckle and shook his head, "No. It's taken me five years of intense training to get to this point." Calling forth his magic again, the older Abandoned created another, identical, lantern and nudged it towards Iskra. "Here. This one is yours." Gods, had he really been in Caido for only five years? It felt like a lifetime. Standing, he reached up and fastened his own lantern over the entry door of his house.

Goose was adorable and Sah laughed as Lilly eagerly joined the game. She raced after the husky without hesitation and her competitive nature soared. Goose didn't stand a chance. Lilly was determined to win! Watching the two, Sah nodded at Iskra's comment. "I can't even imagine."

The two men spoke for a time as the canines played. Lilly was reluctant to see her new friend go and Sah resolved to try and set up a play date for her and the husky sometime in the near future. As the Wild Thunder headed home, he hoped that Iskra would enjoy his lantern.

-{FIN}
Sah

Messages In This Thread
[SE] A light by the door - by Sah - 09-03-2023, 06:55 PM
RE: [SE] A light by the door - by Iskra - 09-08-2023, 04:11 AM
RE: [SE] A light by the door - by Sah - 09-14-2023, 03:20 PM
RE: [SE] A light by the door - by Iskra - 09-15-2023, 04:14 AM
RE: [SE] A light by the door - by Sah - 09-23-2023, 12:25 AM
RE: [SE] A light by the door - by Iskra - 09-27-2023, 04:45 AM
RE: [SE] A light by the door - by Sah - 10-06-2023, 02:56 PM