Training (SE) eyes like anvils and storms for lungs
Deimos! <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
when you learn that the road to hell
is paved with more than just good intentions;
Ah, I see.” She mulls over the thought of preparation, of the demigods speaking with their heralds and trying to see if there’s any other options that could be utilized to try and garner any more information about what exactly the threat is. Of course, defensively and offensively would be the best idea and she nods her understanding while they walk, still pressing herself into his side to leech his warmth. “What fancy things does Halo have now?” She asks curiously, knowing him well enough to know that the region would be well protected (or at least in the process of it already).

As for training, she snorts, laughing lightly as she thinks on when the last time she’d trained was. And nothing comes to mind as she peers back up at him. “I don’t remember the last time I trained. Certainly not in this… Version.” A hand lifts to point to the horns from her head, before it drops to shove back into the warm pocket.

There’s an understanding nod at the idea of the refuge, though, despite the hope that they shouldn’t have to use it.
KIADA
you are not heads or tails;
you are the coin
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) eyes like anvils and storms for lungs - by Kiada - 09-15-2023, 04:54 AM