Training (SE) eyes like anvils and storms for lungs
Deimos! <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
when you learn that the road to hell
is paved with more than just good intentions;
She slips the second arrow into the bow, pulling back against the string and allows her focus to overtake entirely on the target as Deimos moves it, unleashing the arrow as she watches it hit the target in the arm. A Cheshire grin spreads across her face as she looks back at him with an almost cocky and confident look, knowing just how rusty she is.

As for Dygra, Kiada starts to pull another arrow from the quiver to place into the bow. “I haven’t either.. I haven’t exactly sought out any opinions, though.” She admits – perhaps he might understand given the information and distaste for the Voice before she’d Ascended, and simultaneously after she’d come back as one. When it comes to asking, though, she tilts her head slightly as she considers it. “I was considering seeing if she’d be able to make this jacket work for Halo conditions. So I could visit more without as much worry…” A sidelong glance toward him is given before she unleashes the second arrow, aiming for the target’s chest.
KIADA
you are not heads or tails;
you are the coin
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) eyes like anvils and storms for lungs - by Kiada - 10-03-2023, 01:46 AM