Hotel California
Iskra Firestorm
Woodcutter

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 2 - Int:
Played by: Blusl Offline
Change author:
MP: 20
Iskra
I'm chasing starlight to find it's died away
"A coconut?!" Iskra says incredulously, pivoting onto his side to better regard Koa as he weaves the cautionary tale. "That can't be worthwhile," Iskra continues, still in disbelief. "Can it?" Perhaps he's a bit tempted to try, later, now that Koa planted the idea. He'll make sure to prepare though.

"Ooooh" Iskra nearly shouts, balling up a bit and protectively covering his groin with his hands as if he would experience sympathy pains. But Koa wasn't even done, and sickly, Iskra was hanging onto every word of this horror story, absolutely entranced even as he puckered up down there. "Nah," Iskra nearly swore, grabbing quickly for the drink once more. "If that happened to me, I think I'd beg for them to snip my throat too." The way he said it seemed to imply this was the most honorable choice he could make as if something sacred had been broken otherwise.

With visible willies, Iskra was more than happy to redirect the conversation to other bones, though he was certain he'd have a fitful sleep full of awful nightmares tonight.

"That's always seemed a bit fucked up to me," Iskra said after a moment. "Shifting," he clarified with a raise of his eyebrows. "There's only one way to have your guts rearranged that feels good, and that ain't it." He stopped, eyebrows dipping down in thought, the alcohol's haze a thick layer that rebuffed the scholarly pursuits of this evening. "Or, I mean, I don't think there's any good way, but women seem to like at least one way." He laughed a bit at himself, his cheeks flushed with either alcohol or embarrassment or both.

"But I supposed they do get more bones. Which... is also fucked." Iskra wasn't trying to say he hated Attuned, but their body morphing was something he very well could do without.

"Anyway, if there are more bones to break, do they matter as much if they're broken?" Iskra pondered, suddenly aware that, "I wouldn't know, I've never broken one." It was often like a right of passage for kids to break at least one bone, but Iskra hadn't. Maybe it was a testament to the strength of his body, but it somehow felt shameful, as if an indication that he had not been carefree enough. What should have been something to be a bit proud about instead felt terribly isolating and nothing more than an indication of his failure to kid correctly.

He licked his lips, mouth suddenly as dry as the coconut dick.
"Will you break one of my bones?"

Messages In This Thread
Hotel California - by Iskra - 09-05-2023, 02:42 AM
RE: Hotel California - by Koa - 09-05-2023, 03:21 PM
RE: Hotel California - by Iskra - 09-06-2023, 04:30 AM
RE: Hotel California - by Koa - 09-08-2023, 04:07 AM
RE: Hotel California - by Iskra - 09-08-2023, 05:14 AM
RE: Hotel California - by Koa - 09-10-2023, 07:12 PM
RE: Hotel California - by Iskra - 09-12-2023, 01:15 AM
RE: Hotel California - by Koa - 09-13-2023, 07:38 PM
RE: Hotel California - by Iskra - 09-15-2023, 03:59 AM
RE: Hotel California - by Koa - 09-18-2023, 05:49 PM