the distance never made a difference to me
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
I shouldn't laugh, but I know I'm a failure in your eyes
"Be quiet - you didn't ruin anything," Ronin murmurs, letting himself relax once more into their little camp, his eyes drifting shut so he might watch the flames from the fire dance behind his eyelids. "Who said I wasn't going to ask you to shift into this form so I could hold you like a stuffed animal?" Grinning despite himself - it wouldn't be the first time he's asked but equally it's not at the top of the list - Ronin resists the urge to try and run his fingers through Remi's fur.

"Mm, that sounds like a good idea. And I had almost forgotten about our snow dicks - let's go and take a look." If memory snow lived up to its name, their glorious snow penis should still be there, back where the old guildhouse used to be. (There should also be one somewhere along the banks of the Stone Symphony, if the waters haven't swallowed that bit of the ground).

And so it's with thoughts of wintry phalluses and twitching raccoon ears that Ronin finally succumbs to sleep; hopefully they wake up having forgotten about all of this, so he can properly lavish Remi in attention.

~FIN
RONIN

Messages In This Thread
RE: the distance never made a difference to me - by Ronin - 09-07-2023, 05:06 PM