feel the essence fill the void
Nurse

Age: 37 | Height: 6’1 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Now I know there's no one I can trust - I used to think there was
you can tell me that I'm cutthroat but I think you've got your eyes closed
“Broad and tall and powerful” means nothing when you have the survival instincts of a rabid toy poodle and the luck of a cockroach, so Bart merely narrows his eyes right back at Noah, suspicious and finding no reason not to be. “Says the outta towners,” Bart grumble-bitches, “awfully missionary of you to come all this way just’ta help us poor, stupid Grounders.” And whether it’s just a parting shot or Bart feeling a touch guilty (a touch) for the way Iskra introduces himself, the nurse turns away and gets to work.

Not because Noah told him to thought. Just to give Bart an excuse to ensure they don’t go wrecking the place or getting sticky fingers.

Cute dog though.

Damn it.  

He works on the examination rooms, because he doesn’t trust the two men as far as he could throw them (which, given his weenie arms and their general size, wouldn’t be far anyway). The work itself is nice at least. Work is all that fills Bart’s days lately. And it keeps literal walls between him and the two Halovians so he can do his best to play nice.

- - -

Bart cleans the exam rooms!
Feel the fear and swallow back the tears
let weakness disappear
BARTHOLOMEW

Messages In This Thread
feel the essence fill the void - by Noah - 09-11-2023, 07:39 PM
RE: feel the essence fill the void - by Iskra - 09-12-2023, 01:57 AM
RE: feel the essence fill the void - by Noah - 09-12-2023, 11:27 PM
RE: feel the essence fill the void - by Iskra - 09-13-2023, 04:49 AM
RE: feel the essence fill the void - by Bartholomew - 09-13-2023, 11:07 PM
RE: feel the essence fill the void - by Noah - 09-20-2023, 08:53 PM