feel the essence fill the void
Nurse

Age: 37 | Height: 6’1 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Now I know there's no one I can trust - I used to think there was
you can tell me that I'm cutthroat but I think you've got your eyes closed
If Bart knows anything about himself - and his entire family line - it's that he has shit fucking luck. So of course he wakes up humming bats. Why wouldn't he?

The bats come busting out of the woodwork like a full bush out of the corners of a string bikini, except not nearly as sexy and with a lot more leather than a beach would call for. Bart yells half of every known curse he can think of on the fly, because that's about all he can manage for a reaction as he lifts his arms to automatically swat them away.

Then the cute dog is suddenly there, barking at the maelstrom, and Caido might not have telenovelas but maybe Bart needs to get into that business because what the fuck. Stumbling half-blind for the closest window, he yanks it open, and then swallows his nerves and uses his broom to try to bat the bats out into the open air.

And that's right around when Pious Prick calls out to him, and in his fluster Bart isn't nearly mean enough but he calls back, "We're fine! Fuckin' bats!" He doesn't want any extra company. The dog can stay - but she's on thin ice.

- - -

Bart opens a window and uses his broom to try and get the bats outside.
Feel the fear and swallow back the tears
let weakness disappear
BARTHOLOMEW

Messages In This Thread
feel the essence fill the void - by Noah - 09-11-2023, 07:39 PM
RE: feel the essence fill the void - by Iskra - 09-12-2023, 01:57 AM
RE: feel the essence fill the void - by Noah - 09-12-2023, 11:27 PM
RE: feel the essence fill the void - by Iskra - 09-13-2023, 04:49 AM
RE: feel the essence fill the void - by Noah - 09-20-2023, 08:53 PM
RE: feel the essence fill the void - by Iskra - 09-21-2023, 04:55 AM
RE: feel the essence fill the void - by Bartholomew - 10-03-2023, 01:29 AM
RE: feel the essence fill the void - by Noah - 10-21-2023, 08:11 PM