i fear i have fallen from grace
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
And I feel like my castle's crumbling down
And I watch all my bridges burn to the ground
Set directly after {KQ} twinkle, twinkle.

------

Everything was white. For a moment, Soh was literally flying blind as she tried desperately to climb out of the way of Ronin's stars, their brightness blinding in the midnight darkness -

And then came the pain.

So much pain.

With a shriek that was somewhere between bird and human, she hurtled toward the ground, momentarily immobilized by the fire that had caught her right side; it was only instinct that had her flaring her wings to slow her descent, and even then, she was unsteady. She fell more than glided to the ground, tumbling head over heels as she lost control of her shift; when she stopped rolling - dizzy, breathless, hurting - she was human once more, all traces of her snowy owl shift seared away.

She tried to sit up and moaned, her right side aflame; she couldn't bring herself to look down, to see if her arm was still attached to her body. If she had, she'd have seen that her clothes were torn and tattered, revealing a massive stretch of burned skin that began at her shoulder and traced its way down to her hip, the remnants of Ronin's star blasts that had destroyed the moth in the sky - and very nearly destroyed her.

Tarak soared down from above to land beside his bonded, chittering in a tone that was both angry and terrified, hissing furiously at anyone who dared approach - anyone but Koa and Pip, who he recognized as friends, despite their tumultuous past. To them, he scurried, quivering and squawking, as though to herd them closer to Sohalia. Though he couldn't talk, couldn't share his emotions with them as he could with her, everything in his body language screamed, help her, please.
And you don't want to know me, I will just let you down
You don't wanna know me now
Sohalia

Messages In This Thread
i fear i have fallen from grace - by Sohalia - 09-14-2023, 01:36 AM
RE: i fear i have fallen from grace - by Koa - 09-20-2023, 02:05 AM
RE: i fear i have fallen from grace - by Sohalia - 09-20-2023, 02:29 AM
RE: i fear i have fallen from grace - by Koa - 10-18-2023, 11:28 PM
RE: i fear i have fallen from grace - by Sohalia - 10-20-2023, 10:37 PM