Training sibling rivalry
For Koa <3
Noe Carpenter
Engineer-in-training

Age: 19 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 1 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Noe
Draw the cat eye sharp enough to kill a man
You did some bad things, but I'm the worst of them
"Are you ready?"

Noe stood in the first good snowfall of the year, her eyes dancing playfully as she regarded the spot where her brother stood, rooted in place. She wore a heavy pink parka and had a scarf slung carelessly around her neck; her long, dark hair flew this way and that on an errant breeze. In one hand, she hefted a packed snowball as though trying to decide where to aim first.

They'd been sitting inside, a little bored, and gotten into a debate about their last snowball fight, which had taken place quite a while ago. It was unclear, you see, who had won their last fight, and even though we all know that Koa won (including Noe), her pride was too great to just agree that he'd won. A challenge had therefore been issued, they'd both suited up, and out into the snow they'd traipsed.

Noe tossed her snowball into the air and caught it, then grinned at Koa. "Go!" And she threw the first snowball, aiming directly at her brother's head.
Sometimes I wonder which one will be your last lie
They say looks can kill and I might try

Messages In This Thread
sibling rivalry - by Noe - 09-14-2023, 03:06 AM
RE: sibling rivalry - by Koa - 09-20-2023, 04:15 PM
RE: sibling rivalry - by Noe - 10-03-2023, 03:16 AM
RE: sibling rivalry - by Koa - 10-19-2023, 03:50 PM
RE: sibling rivalry - by Noe - 10-21-2023, 03:47 AM
RE: sibling rivalry - by Koa - 11-02-2023, 06:51 PM
RE: sibling rivalry - by Noe - 11-03-2023, 02:37 AM