Training sibling rivalry
For Koa <3
Noe Carpenter
Engineer-in-training

Age: 19 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 1 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Noe
Draw the cat eye sharp enough to kill a man
You did some bad things, but I'm the worst of them
There was a rule in the Carpenter household: we don't 'let' after three. Toddler or below? Maybe they'll let you win. But after that? Suck it up, buttercup.

But no matter how many times Noe lost their annual snowball fight (or two, or three), she would still keep coming back for more. Why? Well, because, one day, she was determined that she was going to beat him. And that promise of someday was a siren's song that drew her in, again and again, until she was cold and wet and shivering and promising never again. Until the next time. And on and on it goes.

This time, she really thought she had a shot. After all, Koa was operating at a handicap, stuck in one spot while she was free to dance and sprint and dart around. But for all that, she still let slip a curse as her snowball missed and Koa's flew straight and true to splat against her arm. "Oh, come on!" she yelled, half at him and half at herself, as she ducked for another snowball and flung it towards her brother's head before darting to the left.
Sometimes I wonder which one will be your last lie
They say looks can kill and I might try

Messages In This Thread
sibling rivalry - by Noe - 09-14-2023, 03:06 AM
RE: sibling rivalry - by Koa - 09-20-2023, 04:15 PM
RE: sibling rivalry - by Noe - 10-03-2023, 03:16 AM
RE: sibling rivalry - by Koa - 10-19-2023, 03:50 PM
RE: sibling rivalry - by Noe - 10-21-2023, 03:47 AM
RE: sibling rivalry - by Koa - 11-02-2023, 06:51 PM
RE: sibling rivalry - by Noe - 11-03-2023, 02:37 AM