Training sibling rivalry
For Koa <3
Noe Carpenter
Engineer-in-training

Age: 19 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 1 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Noe
Best believe I'm still bejeweled
When I walk in the room, I can still make the whole place shimmer
"I think that makes us tied, dear brother of mine," Noe crowed as her snowball hit squarely between Koa's shoulder blades. Darting behind another snow drift, the girl snickered at her luck. Maybe it was cheating, darting around literally behind her brother's back, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. This was going to be her year: Koa was handicapped by this whole no-movement thing, and she could finally, finally give him a taste of his own medicine -

And then she got a face full of snowy catsnake.

She'd been so distracted by her imminent victory that she'd forgotten all about Pip. With a cry of surprise, she fell on her ass with a thump, stunned by the sudden turn of events. Which, of course, resulted in Koa's next volley hitting her squarely until she remembered that they were still playing and scrambled to her feet. "Heyyy!" she whined, dusting snow off her coat. "That's no fair! Companions don't count - sorry, Pip."

That was not the last snowball thrown that day, but it was the last for that particular battle, and as day turned slowly to night, it was easy to fall into the cadence of siblings enjoying a snow day.

-FIN-
And when I meet the band, they ask, "Do you have a man?"
I can still say, "I don't remember"

Messages In This Thread
sibling rivalry - by Noe - 09-14-2023, 03:06 AM
RE: sibling rivalry - by Koa - 09-20-2023, 04:15 PM
RE: sibling rivalry - by Noe - 10-03-2023, 03:16 AM
RE: sibling rivalry - by Koa - 10-19-2023, 03:50 PM
RE: sibling rivalry - by Noe - 10-21-2023, 03:47 AM
RE: sibling rivalry - by Koa - 11-02-2023, 06:51 PM
RE: sibling rivalry - by Noe - 11-03-2023, 02:37 AM