paint your bluest skies the darkest grey
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Don't know when and I don't know why
One day you wake up and you're living a lie
The stress and pressure of leadership had been a bit much of late, and so perhaps that was why Sohalia had not fully thought through the suggestion of trade. Regardless of the reason, she felt a faint heat creep into her cheeks as each of her advisors in turn suggested the need for soldiers. Of course, it made sense, given the circumstances, but she felt rather young and silly all the same. "Of course, Safrin's disappearance changes things," she agreed. "Training soldiers would be beneficial - especially since we don't know if, or when, the threat she spoke of may appear."

The young Heart drummed her fingers thoughtfully on the table. They may not have needed trade in general, but they needed it even less with Torchline, given her close relationship with Harper. She doubted that their regions would be pulled into an international conflict (looking at you, Koa) while he was one of the kings there.

Coming back to herself, Soh nodded resolutely. "Right, soldiers, it is. That makes the most sense in these times." They could always look at gathering resources later, after all. Assuming there was a later, beyond whatever threat Safrin sought to keep away. "Thank you all," she told the group, genuine relief showing on her youthful face. This was why she had advisors, after all - to keep her from going astray.

------

Fin <3 (if anyone wants me to un-fin, poke me in the next day or two. I'll wait to archive for a few days.)
Goodbye love, and goodbye pain
Went to the river, didn't come back the same
Sohalia

Messages In This Thread
RE: paint your bluest skies the darkest grey - by Sohalia - 10-20-2023, 10:55 PM